Serves — 2
2 T coconut oil, divided
½ cup zucchini, chopped
3 T green onions, chopped
¼ t sea salt, divided
2 T 2% milk
¼ t pepper
⅔ cup avocado, chopped
⅓ cup tomato, chopped
2 T Gouda cheese
- Melt 1 T coconut oil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add zucchini, onions and ⅛ t salt to pan; sauté until vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Whisk together remaining salt, milk, pepper, and eggs.
- Melt remaining tablespoon of coconut oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Pour egg mixture into pan. Cook until edges begin to set, about 2 minutes.
- Add cooked vegetables, avocado, tomato and cheese to one side of the egg mix. Gently lift edges of omelet with a spatula and flip one half of egg mixture on top of the other.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side and carefully slide omelet onto a plate.
C = 8g P = 15g F = 32g
370 calories per serving
Amy Wach won a jar of coconut oil for submitting this photo!