It’s strawberry season! And what better way to enjoy it than by making a quick and delicious Tracie-approved dessert? This is a very light, yet tasty little treat that doesn’t require many ingredients or much of your time!
Strawberry Panna Cotta
Write a review
- 1 lb fresh strawberries
- 1 can light coconut milk
- 3 T non-hydrolyzed gelatin
- 3 T water
- 2½ T honey
- 1 T lemon juice
- 1 T coconut oil
- Rinse and chop strawberries; place in a large mixing bowl.
- Heat coconut milk on medium heat.
- Dissolve gelatin in 3 T water.
- Once coconut milk is hot, remove from heat and whisk in gelatin and honey.
- Pour mixture over strawberries and add the lemon juice.
- Use an immersion or traditional blender to puree.
- Mix well and pour into 6 ramekins greased with coconut oil.
- Let chill for one hour in the refrigerator or 30 minutes in the freezer.
- To release, set the ramekin in a tub of hot water for 5-10 minutes, then turn onto a serving plate.
- Garnish with fresh berries if desired.
- C = 17g P = 4g F = 3.5g
- 110 calories per serving
- Adapted from: www.grassfedgirl.com
Tracie Fountain http://traciefountain.com/