A delightful gluten free recipe that makes 3 quiches so you can have it for breakfast and beyond!
Write a review
- 1 lb (16 oz) bacon, cooked and chopped
- 12 eggs, scrambled
- 2 packages frozen spinach, cooked and drained
- 2 cups white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 (16 oz) containers of cottage cheese
- 3 green onions, diced
- Sea salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Mix all ingredients except bacon together, setting a little cheese aside for the top.
- Pour mixture into 3 greased pie plates or a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Top with crumbled bacon and remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Quiche can be frozen and reheated on stove top.
- C = 4g P = 20g F = 19g
- 260 calories per serving
- Source: Lynne Chase
Tracie Fountain http://traciefountain.com/