Raspberry Greek Frozen Yogurt – Serves 12
10 oz fresh or frozen (thawed) raspberries
3 cups 2% Greek yogurt
¾ cup sugar (more if needed)
¼ cup honey
1. Puree berries in food processor until smooth.
2. Strain out the seeds using a fine mesh sieve. It helps to scrape and stir with a rubber spatula as it strains. Set aside.
3. Combine yogurt, sugar and honey in food processor or mixer.
4. Blend until smooth, adding raspberry puree at the end.
5. Place mixture in ice cream maker and follow manufacturer’s instructions.
6. Place in freezer-safe container and allow mixture to set for 2-3 hours.
C = 20g P = 5g F= 1g
110 calories per serving
Source: Tracie Hittman