Pumpkin Pie Shakes
Write a review
- 2 cups vanilla Haagen-Dazs ice cream
- 1 cup 2% or whole milk
- ⅔ cup canned pumpkin
- 4 T hydrolyzed gelatin
- ¼ cup cane sugar
- ¾ t pumpkin pie spice
Optional Whipped Cream Garnish
- ¼ cup plus 2 T heavy cream
- ¼ t vanilla
- ½ T cane sugar
- Cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour equal amounts into 4 glasses.
- For the whipped cream garnish, place cream, vanilla and sugar in a bowl. Using a hand mixer, blend until mixture thickens and soft peaks begin to form.
- Spoon equal amounts into each glass and garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice, if desired. Serve immediately.
- C = 26g P = 9g F = 13g
- 360 calories per serving
- (this is without garnish)
Tracie Fountain http://traciefountain.com/