Great for lunch boxes or as a yummy afternoon snack, these tasty little bites are easy to whip up, gluten free and made with gelatin to help you power through your day!
Write a review
- 1 cup gluten free quick oats
- ¼ cup natural “drippy” almond (or peanut) butter*
- 2 T hydrolyzed collagen (gelatin)
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Place quick oats in a food processor and blend until consistency is that of flour.
- Place almond or peanut butter in a medium-sized bowl. One tablespoon at a time, sprinkle small amounts of the gelatin over the top and stir for several minutes until dissolved.
- Add processed quick oats and honey and stir until combined.
- Add chocolate chips, and using your hands, combine mixture thoroughly.
- Form into 1-inch balls. Place on a small cookie sheet or plate and refrigerate for 30 minutes prior to serving.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- *Note: Make sure to use natural almond or peanut butter that requires you to mix in the standing oil at the top for this recipe. It should be stirred well and not oily prior to using or the balls will have difficulty staying together.
- C = 28g P = 6g F = 9g
- 200 calories per serving
Tracie Fountain http://traciefountain.com/