Pineapple Vegetable Medley
Write a review
- 3 cups fresh pineapple, cubed
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cubed (1½ cups)
- 1 medium red onion, cut into thin wedges (1½ cups)
- 1 T coconut oil, melted
- 1½ T Daddy Sam’s Bar-B-Que Sawce (available online and at Willy Street Co-op)
- Sea salt, to taste
- 1 T lime juice
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Arrange pineapple cubes, red bell pepper cubes, and onion wedges on an ungreased, rimmed baking sheet.
- Drizzle with coconut oil, Daddy Sam’s Bar-B-Que Sawce, and season with salt and pepper, if desired. Toss to coat.
- Roast mixture on center oven rack 30 minutes, or until lightly browned, turning once.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with lime juice.
- Remove to serving bowl and toss well to combine.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.
- C = 14g P = 1g F = 2g
- 70 calories per serving
Tracie Fountain http://traciefountain.com/