I meet a lot of people who would love to love fish…but have a difficult time getting over the texture or taste of boring old fish with butter.
Enter the deliciousness of Parmesan Broiled Tilapia!
With a twist on traditional broiled fish, eating lighter has never tasted better!
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 T butter, softened
- 3 T 2% Greek yogurt
- 2 T fresh lemon juice
- ¼ t dried basil
- ¼ t black pepper
- ⅛ t onion powder
- ⅛ t celery salt
- 2 lb wild caught tilapia fillets
- Preheat oven broiler.
- Line broiling pan with aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl, mix together the Parmesan cheese, butter, yogurt and lemon juice.
- Season mixture with basil, pepper, onion powder and celery salt. Combine well and set aside.
- Arrange fish fillets in a single layer on aluminum-lined pan.
- Broil a few inches from the heat for 2-3 minutes. Turn fillets over and repeat.
- Remove fillets from oven and cover with Parmesan mixture.
- Return to oven and broil for 2-3 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- C = 1g P = 43g F = 9g
- 260 calories per serving