Roasted Fingerling Potatoes – Serves 4
- 2 pints fingerling potatoes
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary or 1 t dried
- 2 to 3 sprigs fresh sage or 1 ½ t dried
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme or 1 ½ t dried
- 6 cloves garlic, left unpeeled
- 3 T coconut oil, melted or olive oil, plus for pan
- Sea salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 500°F and place baking sheet inside to heat.
- Add potatoes, rosemary, sage, thyme, and garlic to a medium bowl.
- Drizzle with oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Remove sheet pan from oven, lightly coat with olive oil, and pour potatoes onto pan.
- Place potatoes in oven and reduce heat to 425°F.
- Roast for 20 minutes, or until crispy on outside and tender on inside.