Ready to get your Game Day on?
We thought this would be the perfect time of year to share one of our favorite recipes from the Recipe Collection II: Family Edition!
Whether you’re going for comfort food and a quiet night at home or you’re hosting the neighborhood football get together, we’re 100% certain these Meatloaf Muffins will aim to please!
Oh and one more thing…They make awesome leftovers for work or your kiddo’s lunch box too!
Write a review
- 1 t coconut oil (plus additional to grease tins)
- ½ cup carrots, diced
- 1 t oregano
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1½ t onion powder
- ¼ t garlic powder
- 4 T hydrolyzed gelatin
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup gluten free rolled oats
- ½ t sea salt
- ¼ t pepper
- ⅓ cup ketchup
- 2 t prepared mustard
- 1 t tamari (gluten free soy sauce)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt coconut oil in a medium sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add carrots and oregano and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and place the carrots in a large mixing bowl. Add beef, onion and garlic powder and mix well.
- Sprinkle gelatin over top and mix thoroughly.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and combine well using a wooden spoon or your hands.
- Place mixture into 12 muffin tins lightly greased with coconut oil.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Let stand for 5 minutes prior to serving.
- C = 11g P = 22g F = 13g
- 250 calories per serving
Tracie Fountain http://traciefountain.com/