- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil or butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pound cubed grass-fed lamb stew meat
- 1/2 – 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 – 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1-2 tablespoon ground turmeric
- 1 (6 ounce) can organic tomato paste
- 2 cups broth (add gelatin to broth if not homemade)
- 2 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- Heat the coconut oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Stir in the onions, and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the lamb, salt, pepper, and turmeric; cook and stir until the lamb is no longer pink on the outside, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in the tomato paste, broth, and garlic. Bring to a simmer, then reduce the heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until the lamb is tender, about 25 minutes.
- Once the lamb is tender, stir in the asparagus, and continue cooking until the asparagus is tender, about 3 minutes.
C = 22g P =40g F = 19g Cals = 410