Healthy Holiday Gelatin
Write a review
- 6 T water
- 3 T non-hydrolyzed gelatin
- 4 cups juice (I used black cherry and orange juice), divided
- ½ cups honey
- 2 cups berries or other fruit, fresh or frozen (I used cherries and blueberries)
- Place water in a small bowl and sprinkle gelatin over top. Leave for 5 minutes to soften.
- Meanwhile, heat about two cups of the juice and the honey over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
- Pour the gelatin/water mixture into a medium-sized bowl then add the hot juice and honey combination, stirring for one minute or until the gelatin is thoroughly dissolved.
- Add the rest of the juice.
- Place berries in 8 ramekins or a small casserole dish. Pour the gelatin/juice mixture over top and place in the refrigerator overnight, or for at least 3 hours to set.
- C = 25g P = 3g F = 0g
- 110 calories per serving
Tracie Fountain http://traciefountain.com/