Enjoy this sweet dessert recipe just in time for your next holiday party! These little gems are super tasty, easy to make and good for you!
Homemade Junior Mints
Write a review
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup honey
- ¾ t peppermint extract
- 1 cup Enjoy Life chocolate chips
- Whip coconut oil, honey and peppermint with a hand mixer. The coconut oil should be in a solid state prior to mixing it, but should not be rock hard.
- Place the mixture in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Use a ½ tablespoon or small spoon to measure out junior-mint sized pieces and drop onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Return to the freezer until you are ready to coat with chocolate.
- Gently melt the chocolate chips in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Remove mint pieces from the freezer and spoon melted chocolate over the top of each mint.
- Return to the freezer again until chocolate hardens.
- Serve mints immediately or store in refrigerator until ready to be eaten.
- C = 7g P = 0g F = 7g
- 80 calories per serving
- Source: www.thecoconutmama.com
Tracie Fountain http://traciefountain.com/