4-Ingredient Chocolate Truffles.
Couldn’t be any simpler.
Couldn’t be any tastier.
Holiday Chocolate Truffles
Write a review
- 2 cups coconut oil
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ⅓ cup honey
- ¼ t vanilla
- Whip coconut oil with a hand mixer for 2-3 minutes until fluffy. Do not soften the coconut oil prior to doing this as the batter will not get fluffy. Use the oil in a hardened state or place in the refrigerator prior to mixing if it is even slightly softened.
- Add the cocoa powder, honey and vanilla. Mix until well incorporated, scraping the sides of the bowl as you go.
- Drop by spoonfuls into a mini muffin tin. You can place them in mini muffin cups or simply place in the tin and swirl the tops, if desired. The mixture will be a bit sticky, but will harden in the refrigerator.
- Refrigerate for one hour or until set. Sprinkle with a dusting of cocoa powder and serve.
- Truffles should be stored in the refrigerator to keep firm.
- P = 1g C = 6g F = 18g
- 180 calories per serving
Tracie Fountain http://traciefountain.com/