You’ll love how quick and easy this recipe is for healthy ranch dip or dressing! Say goodbye to store-bought brands ‘cuz this one’s a winner and can be made in less than 2 minutes!
Healthy Ranch Dip or Dressing
Write a review
- 8 oz sour cream
- ¾ t garlic salt
- ½ t Redmond RealSalt Organic Natural Season Salt
- *found in Madison Woodman’s natural section or online
- ¾ t onion powder
- 1 t parsley flakes
- Optional—¼ cup buttermilk and 1 pinch sea salt
- (added if making dressing)
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Add a little buttermilk and sea salt if a dressing consistency is desired.
- Serve with fresh carrot sticks or cucumber slices.
- C = 2g P = 1g F = 4.5g
- 60 calories per serving
- (calculated without buttermilk)
Tracie Fountain http://traciefountain.com/