Enjoy one of my all-time favorite snacks: Healthy Gelatin with a little whipped cream on top!
This is SUPER easy to make and contains anti-inflammatory, good for you protein.
Little people love it too…especially when cut into squares and eaten as finger food!
- 2 cups of fresh OJ, cold
- 2 cups of fresh OJ, near the boiling point
- 3 T non-hydrolyzed gelatin*
- Put the cold juice in a bowl and sprinkle the gelatin over it.
- Let it dissolve then stir gently.
- Let sit for about 3 minutes. Next slowly add the very hot juice to the cold juice and stir until the gelatin is totally dissolved.
- Drink as is or put in the refrigerator and let gel.
- Serve alone or with heavy or whipped cream.
- *Read more about the type of gelatin I recommend here: http://traciefountain.com/got-inflammation-add-gelatin/