Welcome to the EASIEST recipe ever!
3 Simple Ingredients
3 Simple Steps
A super quick lunch or after-school/game day snack is served 🙂
Write a review
- 1 container DreamFarm Goat Cheese (found at Willy Street Co-op) or any soft goat cheese spread
- 1 lb ham slices, pasture raised if possible
- 1 jar dill pickles
- Set goat cheese out to soften for a few minutes, then spread on ham slices.
- Place pickle on ham slice and roll up.
- Cut in small slices and serve.
Tracie Fountain http://traciefountain.com/