Gluten free. Dairy free. Just a couple of easy peasy ingredients and…
Breakfast is served!
Grain-Free Banana Pancakes
Write a review
- 1 very ripe banana
- 2 eggs
- 1 T coconut oil
- Sea salt, to taste
- Place banana, eggs and a bit of sea salt in a blender; mix until smooth.
- Heat oil in medium-sized sauté pan over medium-low heat.
- Drop “batter” by round spoonfuls into pan (about the size of a silver dollar).
- Let the cakes set for 30 seconds (or when the center bubbles) and flip.
- If you want a very quick version but not as pretty: mix the mashed banana, eggs and sea salt together in a bowl, scramble in the pan with coconut oil and enjoy.
- Voila—breakfast in just a few minutes!
- C = 29g P = 13g F = 23g
- 370 calories per serving
Tracie Fountain http://traciefountain.com/