Serves – 42 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
2 large eggs
2 T hydrolyzed gelatin
2 T coconut flour
½ t baking powder
Parchment paper, cut two pieces to the size of a baking sheet
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix all ingredients together until a sticky, wet dough is formed.
- Place dough on top of one piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet. Spread evenly with a spatula.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Gently slide the crust and the parchment paper onto the counter or a flat surface. Place the second piece of parchment paper on the baking sheet. Flip the crust over and onto the new piece of parchment paper.
- Bake for another 15 minutes.
Remove from the oven. Slide the crust off the parchment paper and flip it over again to allow it to cool.
- Once the crust has cooled, top with pre-cooked meat, veggies and cheese.
- Place under a broiler until the cheese is lightly browned.