5 Simple Ingredients. Hardly any prep work. 12 minutes to bake.
Created for little people who like to eat….
And for the big people in their lives who want said little people to eat…but who are also totally uninterested in spending hours in the kitchen.
This one’s for you!
Flourless Berry Muffins
Makes 8 muffins
Write a review
- 2 bananas, super ripe
- 4 eggs
- 2 T hydrolyzed gelatin
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup berries of choice (blueberries or raspberries work well)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mash bananas in a medium-sized bowl then whisk in the eggs one at a time.
- Sprinkle gelatin over top and add the pinch of salt. Mix well until the gelatin has fully dissolved.
- Grease tins with coconut oil then add a few berries to each compartment.
- Pour even amounts of the batter over top then bake for 10-12 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center is clean and the muffins are very lightly browned.
- Let stand for about 5 minutes then remove to a rack to fully cool.
- C = 8g P = 5g F = 2.5g
- 70 calories per muffin
Tracie Fountain http://traciefountain.com/