Food can change your life . . .
if it’s the right food. This series will help you feel and look your best by incorporating real food into your diet. We’ll teach you how different foods affect your energy level, metabolism, hormonal system and more.
We’ll cover the following:
- Cut your cravings and get balanced.
- How foods affect energy & metabolism
- Healthy fats . . . the new info.
- How to find the right proteins
- The cholesterol myths
- Carbohydrates that count
- Healing your body
Outline: Change Your Plate. Change Your Life.
In Change your Plate, Change your Life, knowledge truly is power—the power to heal your body and change your life. This brief intro to our human food legacy will prepare you to take charge of your health, starting with nutrition.
You will receive a 120 page binder that will hold the following handouts along with a Recipe Collection book that has recipes and menu plans:
Session 1: Real Reasons to Eat Real Food
- Stop Light Foods
- Eat or Avoid? Food List
- Balance Your Blood Sugar
- Shopping List
- Schedule Your Way to Health
- Life Balance Wheel
Session 2: Balance Your Way to Better Health
- Macronutrients: Large & In Charge
- Gelatin: The Anti-Inflammatory Elixir
- Coconut Oil: The Metabolic Miracle
- Gram Chart
Session 3: Facing the Fat Facts
- Fat: The Craving Quencher
- Fat Lessons
Session 4: The Cholesterol Conundrum
- Rethinking Cholesterol
- Thyroid Health
Session 5: Carbohydrates–To Eat or Not to Eat
- Carbohydrates: Don’t Fear This Fuel!
- The Glycemic Index
- Yellow Light Carbs
- Sugar – What you should know!
Session 6: The Power of Protein
- Protein: The Metabolic Powerhouse
- Protein Lessons
- Protein List
- Counting Protein Grams
Session 7: Pick the Right Protein and The Dairy Dilemma
- Vegetarianism: Healthy or Not?
- Dairy: Too Perfect to Pass Up
Session 8: Vitamin and Mineral Sources
- Real Food Supplements
- Putting it all Together