A quick and easy recipe that will put a new spin on your traditional egg bake!
Write a review
- Coconut oil (to grease tins)
- 8 oz cooked bacon, chopped
- 12 eggs, beaten
- ⅓ cup onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup red pepper, finely chopped
- ½ t sea salt
- ¼ t garlic powder
- ¼ t onion powder
- ½ t hot sauce (optional)
- ½ cup white cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- In a large bowl beat the eggs.
- Add onion, red pepper, salt, garlic powder and hot sauce, if desired.
- Stir in bacon and cheese.
- Spoon mixture into well greased muffin tins until they are ⅓ full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in tins for a few minutes, then remove and serve.
- C = 2g P = 14g F = 14g
- 190 calories per serving
Tracie Fountain http://traciefountain.com/