Start the new year out right with a delicious 5-minute dish! This is a super easy recipe to have on hand that you can put together in a snap in the Crock-Pot.
Crock-Pot Beef Mexicana
Write a review
- 2 pounds beef stew meat, frozen (preferably grass-fed)
- 1 jar mild green salsa ( I used Frontera Salsa Tomatillo)
- 16 Food for Life Sprouted Corn Tortillas (each package contains 12 tortillas)
- White cheddar cheese, salsa and limes for garnish
- Place frozen stew meat in Crock-Pot. Break stew meat apart once slightly cooked with a wooden spoon.
- Pour green salsa over the top and stir.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low all day.
- Heat up shells. You can do this in a toaster or in the oven at 400°F for about 5 minutes.
- Fill shells and enjoy with your favorite garnishes.
- C = 26g P = 27g F = 13g
- 330 calories per serving
- (calculated without garnish)
Tracie Fountain http://traciefountain.com/