Behold. One of our FAVORITE dessert recipes of ALL TIME!
And about as little effort as one can possibly put forth when creating deliciousness 😉
Chocolate Ricotta Mousse
Write a review
- 16 oz ricotta cheese
- ⅔ cup semisweet chocolate, melted slowly over very low heat (I used Enjoy Life semisweet chocolate chips)
- Fresh mint leaf and/or raspberry for garnish, optional
- In a food processor, blend ricotta and melted chocolate until smooth.
- The mousse can be refrigerated until ready to serve, up to 2 days. Bring to room temperature before serving.
- Garnish with a fresh mint leaf and raspberry, if desired, and serve.
- C = 12g P = 7g F = 10g
- 160 calories per serving
Tracie Fountain http://traciefountain.com/