Parmesan Cheese + Garlic + Sweet Potatoes = LOVE!
If you’re looking for a delicious twist on sweet potatoes, look no further! This is a great fall recipe even the little people in your life will enjoy. I paired it with Creamy Chicken (another recipe from my new cookbook) and can only describe it with one word: YUMM-O!
Cheesy Garlic Sweet Potato Fries
Write a review
- 3 sweet potatoes
- 2 T coconut oil, melted
- 1 T garlic salt (or to taste)
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, very finely grated
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Peel sweet potatoes and cut into thin strips or wedges. Place in a large bowl and blot dry with a paper towel or dishcloth.
- Once coconut oil is cooled, pour over sweet potatoes, along with garlic salt and Parmesan cheese.
- Toss well with your hands to coat.
- Bake for 10–15 minutes (depending on how thick the fries are cut), then turn and bake on the other side for another 10–15 minutes.
- C = 12g P = 4g F = 8g
- 140 calories per serving
Tracie Fountain http://traciefountain.com/