Just in time for your Fourth of July celebrations, here’s a super easy, super quick recipe everyone is sure to love!
These tasty little treats are gluten and stress free…but taste free, they are not!
So go ahead and whip them up for your holiday festivities—Your guests will think you’re a whiz in the kitchen, but shhhh! We won’t tell!
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
Write a review
- 1 lb strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ½ t vanilla
- ⅛ cup blueberries
- Remove stems from the strawberries and using a melon baller, scoop out a hole from the top of each strawberry. Cut a small part off the bottom of the strawberry with a sharp knife to create a flat surface for the strawberries to stand on.
- Using a hand mixer, mix together the cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Transfer the cream cheese mixture to a piping bag lined with a star tip, and pipe the filling into each of the prepped strawberries. If you don't have a piping bag, you can scoop the filling into a plastic baggie, cut a very small corner off and use that to fill the strawberries. Alternatively, you can simply use a knife or small spoon to fill them—Whatever is easiest :).
- Top each cream cheese pile with a blueberry, serve and enjoy!
- C = 10g P = 2g F = 10g
- 130 calories per serving
- Adapted from: www.fifteenspatulas.com
Tracie Fountain http://traciefountain.com/